Professional Headshot Session
with Addison Photography here!
Occasionally, we have other times and days available.
Please call us at (208) 733-4522 with your request.
2133 Addison Ave. E., Twin Falls, Idaho
What to know about your portrait
It's normal for you to have some questions about what to expect when we create your portrait. Here's some information that may calm your nerves.
- Smile. Even if you prefer not to. People always desire to work with professionals who appear friendly and compassionate.
- We’ll be be photographing you against a pure white background so please wear a darker outer layer, jacket, or top.
- If you normally wear glasses, we suggest wearing them for your portrait.
- If you are concerned about hair color (for instance gray), we’re happy to adjust it in your portrait.
- Think business professional
- Please avoid wearing a white or light outer layer; we’ll be using a pure white background.
- A dark jacket or blazer with a lighter top (white, ivory) can have a slimming appearance.
- Colors should be subdued, muted or darker, avoid bright reds, yellows, greens, etc.
- Solid colors are better than busy patterns, light or muted patterns are fine.
- Should be simple and understated necklaces or none at all.
- Earrings should be understated such as studs, not hoops.
Hair and Makeup
- This is not a good time to try out a new hair style or color.
- Error towards having too much hairspray to keep the fly-aways to a minimum.
- If you wear makeup, foundation, lips, blush and go lightly on your eyes.
Remember, your countenance is more important than your clothes.
- Again, think business professional
- Avoid light or white outerwear; we are needing a darker jacket, sweater, or shirt to stand out from the white background.
- Stay away from bright colors for shirts. White is fine, so is dark blue, brown or green.
- Tie, sweater vest, etc, is optional.
Hair and facial hair
- Haircuts are always best about a week before and beards should be trimmed.
- Short beard stubble (Five o’clock shadow) is nearly impossible to fix in portraits.
Finished portraits for
Idaho Central Credit Union.
After Your Session
Your portrait will be retouched to our high standards, but we’re happy to factor in concerns that you might have about your appearance. You might be surprised by what we can diminish, correct, or adjust. If you have any concerns, please share them with us or ICCU’s Marketing Group.
Once we’ve finished with your portrait, we’ll provide it to our client, Idaho Central Credit Union. If you would like to purchase prints of your image, we are happy to offer them.
Finally, if you have ANY questions or concerns regarding your portrait, please don’t hesitate to contact us, (208) 733-4522 – call or text.